Enemy Land ( Sensation story that will thrill readers)

Watching my steps on a dark cloudy night, I was frightened with a sudden flash on my face. It was a flash light targeting my eyes. I was stunned and became standstill at that moment. Gradually, shades of light changed and formed into a constellation of foamy figures that belonged to deserted Iceland. I could not understand what was happening as I was returning from the office and was feeling gloomy because I was one among thousands of layoffs in the company and my future was warped in a dark mist sheet.



I just put my steps forward and slowly walked to lush green grass in front of my house. Those strange figures accompanied me. In a terrifying state, I reached the main door of my house and opened the digital lock. But I could not manage to enter the house. I was surrounded by a strange scary group of images with no physical reality. Though my voice was choked, I threw an eye blinking signal on to my biometric safety device installed adjacent to the door for probable threat. Alarm loudly rang up.

Strangely, no one came to help me. I was trying to go inside my house but my mind was numbed. In such horrendous conditions, I heard a roaring water sound behind me. I turned back and saw the heap of water flooding my garden with a cruel sound. I was totally gripped in disastrous surroundings. Strange images were swimming in the water stream and trying to convey some message through their dancing steps. Somehow, I entered my house and took a deep breath. Since I was living alone therefore, I had kept all possible modern equipment in the house to facilitate me in managing household tasks. I was feeling hungry therefore I took out some buns and peanut butter from the fridge to eat. After eating, I roved across but I could not see those strange figures. I was relaxed and thought that it could have been my imagination or hallucination due to job loss. I slept calmly the whole night.

At breakfast the next day, I was very upset as I was not finding the way to get the job to manage day to day expenses. While surfing on the internet, I saw an aerospace website and read the heart throbbing incident of an air crash in a deserted Island nestled in a country that was not friendly to my country. I got frightened as it was the same scenario and natural landscape that I observed last night with strange figures. With social intelligence, I scrutinized that there is some relation between my observation and the air crash incident. Consequently, I did more research about the Island and found that an ill-fated plane was hijacked and forcibly crash-landed at a deserted place. I got the motive to chase that incident. I just sent numerous emails to aerospace companies mentioning my mission to explore the truth behind grave incident. Since I am an aerospace engineer and have mastery over a gamut of software skills due to this MD of a multinational company approached me. They were interested to know the reasons for the air crash to improve their technical operations to secure travellers and give them excellent experience of flying.

It was a magical surprise for me to grab an outstanding job opportunity as a jobless professional. I sent my acceptance letter to a giant aerospace company to perform a challenging task. Within two days, I was instructed to start for risky voyage to deserted Island. I did all the preparation for the journey and slept at around 10.00 PM.

Next day, I began my challenging voyage to the ill-fated Island to dig out the root cause of the heartfelt crash. For traveling to the Island, I had taken permission from the country where the Island is nestled. Since that country was not friendly to my country, lots of formalities were done to enter into that country. Finally, I got approval to scan the area of the dreaded air crash. The Island was surrounded by ocean and in the middle, there was a sky-high rocky hill. In record, no one reached the top of the hill due to sharp pointed and slippery rocks. It was famous that none of the aircraft flew over the hill because of strong magnetic power. With such rich knowledge, I stepped forward and camped near the downhill. I was well equipped with medical kit, food items and safety equipment to amass important information about the mysterious Island where the air crash happened. After spending a few days, I was acclimatized to wild plants, trees, shrubs, insects and even some rare breeds of animals. Since I was soft spoken and have compassion for species, I created a calm environment and friendly living with creatures of Island.



One day, when I was on the way to a dense forest in Island, I saw the same strange images revolving to one pillar. I really got scared but I had all the safety devices. Therefore, I walked forward quietly and saw that the pillar was fully covered with a gold sheet and some text was engraved on it. I was trying to decode the language but failed to do so because it was not internationally known. So, I took a video and sent it to a company to translate into a language known to us. After a week, I received some inputs from the company, then I came to know that the pillar was built by native people of Island and they wanted to communicate that they were brutally tortured by invaders. Only a few people were left and built pillars to convey their existence. From historical testing, it was 150 years ago. I deeply searched the area to find other things that can give clues for the air crash but nothing could be found. I slowly moved towards the pillar and touched it. Suddenly a loud sound blew from the hilltop of the island. I was stranded. After a few minutes, I saw a red signal from the top of the hill. There was definitely a relation between pillar and hill top point. I returned back to my camp to systematically analyze the detailed events that occurred with me during the day.



On my next visit, I went near a hilly area and walked around. There was no whole or opening to go under the ground. I thoroughly checked and then walked towards forest side to know if there is any underground tunnel or cave. After walking for five minutes, I found traces of human skeletons and other belongings like metal ornaments or burnt wearables. I quickly understood that this may be the site of air crash. I collected all the things and asked company for forensic investigation. Team of forensic department rushed to the spot and collected all the evidences for investigation. 

Gradually, I completed the research on the island and could not find any typical evidence that can explain the reason for air crash. I was very disappointed as my mission looks to be incomplete and I may again become jobless. I could not extend the exploration tour as I had signed an agreement with company to come with some convincing results and if I fail to do so then may expel me from the job.

I thought that I should abort this tour and move back to my country otherwise it will be difficult to survive. Still, I planned to stay there for two days to get some insight for air crash and secure my job. Strangely, at night time, heavy rainfall devastated the island and I was stuck in the area. There must be some meaning to forced extension my stay in island. When the rain stopped, I again walked near hilly area and found a secrete tunnel that was going under the hill. I stepped into the tunnel and after walking for about 500 metres, I saw things that belonged to my grandfather such as religious bracelet, traditional bangles which my grandmother was using. It was again a great surprise for me. I walked further and experienced familiar environment over there.

I sat on ground. Those strange images again started revolving in the area. They were indicating to move towards some area. When I went there, I saw that there is link between hilly ground and golden pillar through cables which was operating by some technology. The system was hi-tech. My brain was bombing as how come such a cutting edge technology was developed in this area. While scanning all the area, I understood that there is some relation with this area to my previous generations. I was purposely brought to this place. Because objects kept there were quite similar to that I normally use. While inspecting there, it is found that natives had designed a system for alert against any danger from sky by signaling sound and light at top of hill. So it is suspected that pilot could not detect danger signal and crashed over here.

While on the way to my expedition, I received a message from company that they decoded the language. It was related to robbers of another country who invaded and attacked on the island. They looted precious belongings and installed the system so that if any space air craft flies over this island then it will crash. It was just to overpower the island and enjoy its natural resources. It was shocking for me to know this. My ancestors belonged to this area and circumstantially, I was pushed here to gain knowledge and take proper action. I was obliged to souls of my great grandparents who made me a medium to secure the life of future generations. I am now an adventurous research professionals and work as a guest expert for companies around the world to shield mankind from probable threat of travel.

With the collaboration of two enemy countries, that island was developed, transformed and opened for tourists. Presently, everyone feels amazed to read the mystical story associated with island. It has now become a fascinating and popular tourist destination for global visitors.  

Important note: Above sensational storyline is solely a creation of writer and any physical or psychological resemblance is just a coincidence. It is an imagery theme and readers can consume the step by step theme just for entertainment.  

 

Comments

creative writing

Never forget me: High level suspense drama (Sensational film story for shoot)

Invisible supersonic transforming power of PM Narendra Modi to revamp human life

Solar storm: Dreaded warning from space