Beware of Honeymoon community Virus

Honeymoon is a passion of newly wed couple. Our honeymoon was poles apart from others and we learnt a great lesson from dreaded experience occurred during that time. It was very sensational and cheerful moment for me to a trip for honeymoon. Since we were just married and quite exhausted after performing all traditions and religious ceremony. We really needed a break, some lonely hours to relax and make the same memorable as a life asset. After all functions were over, my in laws permitted us to enjoy happy moment in a nice hill station. They had arranged tickets and booked hotel for our convenience in Simla, a beautiful hill station lies in the Himachal region of India. Since we both were working so we had only two days to take pleasure in celebratory. 

My mother in law gave me her unique long fur coat and stylish ornaments to get real satisfaction of an occasion. The entire family was very enthusiastic because it was the first marriage of new generation in the family. Everyone was willing to share one's best thing with me and I felt proud that I am part of such a nice family.                                    

Ultimately, we left home for Simla at 4 A.M. My sister in law came to see off us. On the way to honeymoon trip, we both were sharing our hobbies, special events, college time funs, parties, and all about our families. After 2 ½ hours, suddenly our deluxe bus was stopped and driver requested us to get down from bus because roads were blocked. We then moved down and started searching for some typical place to sit. While walking, one beggar approached us and was continuously begging. My husband was reluctant to help as beggar was healthy and could earn money through hard work. But I suggested him to give some money. He then, gave some rupees. After walking few more steps, conductor shouted, "come back all of you". Roads were clear and bus was ready to go. We stepped fast and sat on our seat. I was feeling sleepy. I put my head on my husband's shoulder and slowly I slept. When I woke up, I saw bus was moving speedily and there was completely darkness all around. I was dismayed. What had happened? My husband told me; "darling we are passing through tunnel". Since I was in sleepy stage so I couldn't understand. After some time, bus stopped in small hilly village for refreshment. We stepped down and moved towards restaurant. When we were having breakfast, I watched few people were talking behind our table about blockade of route in last station. I was curious because I sensed there was some conspiracy going on. I fussed in my husband's ear. He was quite alert. After finishing our meals, we came back to bus and took our seat. But I was disturbed. After a while, bus started. We reached at Simla around10: 30 A.M. 

We moved towards a hotel to freshen up. We started our tour by visiting temple. After the blessing of God, we visited Museums followed by Zoo. We had enjoyed all natural scenes of hilly places and captured them in our cameras. At one hill point, a small folk dance was going on. We joined them and had fun. It was very exciting moment for us. We couldn't get time to take lunch due to coverage of many attractive places. We enquired in localities about restaurant. People diverted us to another hill point. We walked towards the hill and saw one dhaba (small food centre). We were very hungry.   We ordered Chola Bhatura, (an Indian Punjabi meal) and finished our meals quickly. 

At around 17:15 hrs, we were returning. While stepping down from hill, my legs were paining too much. My husband became worried and looked around for medication. At that moment one group of 5-6 youngsters approached us and asked what had happened. My husband asked them if they have any pain reliever medicine. They had small first aid kit. They gave us some ointment. I just applied on affected area and got relief after ½ an hour. While we were on the way to main road, those youngsters told that near to this place there was a very beautiful fountain. My husband thought why to miss such a place. So we decided to go there. Youngsters group were showing the way. Since my legs were affected so I was walking slowly and many steps far behind my husband. After walking uphill for 15 minutes I did not find any people or huts. Only shrubs and wild trees were there. I was frightened. My husband was walking with them most probably to reach early. I wanted to convey him that just return to hotel. But he was quite far and gossiping with them. Youngsters were talking about clubs, parties, and dances so he was taking interest. It was quite dark. Suddenly, I felt one member of that group was walking near to me. He was just adjoining me. He asked me, "call your husband immediately and come down by this narrow street because our group had some bad intention. They are rapist and they have no emotional feelings and moral rules". I was dreadful. He then warned me not to shout but deal the situation diplomatically. Youngster further told me since I am from good family background. You were also from nice family that's why I cautioned you. I understood the whole situation and called my husband loudly, listen, my legs are paining." My husband came back to me with medicine. I then told, "They have bad intention". We must immediately move down through that narrow street to which that angel like youngster indicated me. 

After coming down from that street, we were on main road and returned to hotel. Till late night we were in trauma of thoughts of rapist's master plan which could not succeeded. I didn't have meals so my husband was trying to normalize me by creating romantic atmosphere. Still I didn't come up with agony. My husband lost his control and with in few seconds I saw him as strange angry entity. Unless I understood whole situation, he acted like rapist and I became unconscious till whole night. When I woke up in early morning, I couldn't find him. I looked him all around. After a minute I heard some awful sound from bathroom. I rushed over there. My husband was crying just like a child. Though I was not in a normal condition but I consoled him and took him to bed. I realized that series of incidents happened last night was the upshot of criminal nature of some societal groups. It was none of my husband's fault. My husband is a soft natured and high moral man. It was devil entered last night, due to effect of that dreadful episode happened with us. Next day I was not in a position to visit any place. I was quite terrified. We both stayed at hotel. As scheduled, we returned to our home with frightful and sad feelings.   My friends, relatives were curious to share experience of honeymoon trip. I was scared to detail about anything. Those rapists were the societal viruses more dangerous than any dreaded disease. Even now when I remember that event, I become distressed. No one has control over such type of crimes. 

Important note: This story is penned by writer. Cases or scenarios are based on the true incidence. Any resemblance is just a coincidence. Some advises reflect the inner views of writer. Writer is not responsible for any disagreement.

Comments

creative writing

Never forget me: High level suspense drama (Sensational film story for shoot)

Invisible supersonic transforming power of PM Narendra Modi to revamp human life

Solar storm: Dreaded warning from space