People exploited my honesty

Honesty reflects true human nature, high level principles, strictness and good character. Honest people are truthful, trustworthy or genuine and stick to their belief. In any society, people like honesty in affairs because such persons are authentic, caring and they show maturity. Truthful persons do not try to gain popularity instead they follow their philosophies.


It is highly difficult for honest people to survive in corrupt society and they are exploited up to extent that their existence may be threatening or challenging. Though honesty is a good leadership quality but still such individuals have to suffer a lot in their life.

I grew up in nuclear family holding firm beliefs and adopting high life principles. It is natural that life has ups and downs and we cannot have smooth path to chase our dreams or objectives. Since childhood I was very simple, have altruistic behaviour and tried to be good to others but people surrounding me were not reciprocating the same. I did not have huge expectations from near ones or surrounding people but normal behaviour is anticipated. My honesty was many times slayed and I was put in trouble as I stepped ahead in different stages of life. People thought that I will never raise any concern and they continued to oppress me any time they wanted. My honest feelings are crushed and I always take care to make comfortable to others. Just envisage how long it can go. I am a living entity. I was doing my righteous job as I am strong believer of God.

People use my honesty as a tool to keep them secure and enjoy their life on the pillar of my honest approaches.  With degradation and repetitively receiving dishonour from surrounding people, I became full of sorrow. The only strong support of my breath was that God always showered me with its blessing. I feel that whatever I do in my life, with others is recorded in God’s book and when I will appear in front of God, I will have no option to falsify any action I would have done in materialistic world. Therefore I never shout or develop a feeling of revenge from people who exploit me.  Still, I sometimes take a bath of sorrow which makes me uncomfortable.

Now with age I have maturity to cope up with dishonest guys and learn to tackle them. I get strength from the moral mantras of great saints and leaders like Swamy Vivekananda and noble writings of Saint Kabir.

In essence, honesty is the mainstay of human existence and its exploitation is heinous crime. We have to learn strategies cope up with persecution through gaining broad knowledge and impart moral values to guide future generation in order to develop clean and enriched society.

Comments

creative writing

Never forget me: High level suspense drama (Sensational film story for shoot)

Invisible supersonic transforming power of PM Narendra Modi to revamp human life

Solar storm: Dreaded warning from space