Horror junction

Tagline: Horror meet with emotional entity

Dreaming on a dark night at around 2.45AM, I saw black smoky oval shape visual in front of me which suddenly extended its misty shadow and held tightly my throat. It was trying to throttle my neck. The process remained for around 30 seconds and I suddenly woke up as my hubby shook my body. The dreaming – awakening state was really terrifying. I became normal after 3-4 days.

In dream analysis, professionals elucidated it as sleep paralysis as I was awakened but my body was inactive at that moment. Sleep paralysis may psychologically grab females.  While a temporary inability to talk or be active between sleep and wakefulness is common in both males and females, this psychological condition has dangerous consequences in the minds of females. While dreaming, my mind was partially conscious and my body was still locked in dream-state paralysis. It sometimes puzzles my mind that such horrific dreams sound like treacherous repercussions in life. Precognition, intuition may be associated with dreams we see because vivid memories may be stored in the brain. Still unknown fear entrenched in my emotional sphere and I got upset.

The dream was common and had several horror elements connected to my past or previous life as I felt. While sleeping, the brain turned the memory files of past events. It dragged haphazard pieces, sounds, faces, or places and merged them together. In my dream, emotional elements echoed. When the shadow tightened my neck, I chanted lord Shiva (Hindu god) in a muffled voice and repeated it several times. I felt helpless, trapped, or frightened in a dream. Gradually, I took Lord Shiva's name loudly a few times and my mind became conscious. It knocked me that my brain might have tapped previous terrified visuals and I felt the exact same emotional state.

I always remember my maternal grandma but I never met her in my life. I just saw her dead body and at that time, I was terrified, shocked and deeply sorrowed. My mom told stories of my grandma that she was immersed in God and always offered prayer, did good to others. Such words have high end impact on my brain and I give due respect to her and want to meet in my life. I know it is not possible. Sometimes miracles happen which science has no explanation for. My mother passed away at a young age which was a major loss in my life. Dreaming dreaded dreams is normal. Someone meeting a beloved once in a dream and having a conversation is a slightly advanced version of a memory pack. My grandma’s religious deeds helped me in blind dream to come out from a troubled situation as I feel.

As I wish to meet my noble grandma in my present life, God sent her in my dream through her religious philosophy and I am highly excited to follow her thought processes. Though it was invisible and hazy, my mind acknowledged that the horror dream was suppressed due to my grandma’s presence because my brain injected her in my memory and built strong emotional associations. 

Whether it is spiritual or scientific, I met my grandma in horror junction and I understood the real meaning of my life.

Grounding the facts:

The dream was shaped as horror rays were diminished by powerful spiritual entities. From a scientific or psychological viewpoint, I underwent sleep paralysis. My thought logic sensed it as my beloved grandma’s hidden spiritual training dominated the dragon who intended to kill me in dream. It is hard to believe for people on earth that there are some supernatural waves that surround us and shield us in dangerous turns of our life.

Important note: Above story is solely the creation of the writer based on true event. It reflects inner views of writer and should not be taken as theoretical thoughts. For any psychological issue, readers are recommended to consult mental therapist. Any resemblance is just a coincidence. Writer is not responsible for any disagreement.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spot the glitches of technical network blackout

Truth behind last stage of life

Who can outperform the leading-edge technology of Chat GPT